Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so ive been trying to figure out what the issue is with my car, i replaced the Mass Air Sensor to fix the problem, but since i unplugged my battery my car wont start. it would start before i unplugged it but now it just sits there trying to but it wont fire up..

heres some other possibilities i was told could be the problem....

i do not have an actual real key for this car, i have a basic key with out a chip or alarm controls on it. some one told me that since i reset the ecu and with the type of key i have i can not start the car now.

orr ive noticed the red security light is flashing in my dash even once i have unlocked my car and am trying to start it.

PLEASE HELP!

·
Premium Member
23,115 Posts
Ok so ive been trying to figure out what the issue is with my car, i replaced the Mass Air Sensor to fix the problem, but since i unplugged my battery my car wont start. it would start before i unplugged it but now it just sits there trying to but it wont fire up..

heres some other possibilities i was told could be the problem....

i do not have an actual real key for this car, i have a basic key with out a chip or alarm controls on it. some one told me that since i reset the ecu and with the type of key i have i can not start the car now.

orr ive noticed the red security light is flashing in my dash even once i have unlocked my car and am trying to start it.

PLEASE HELP!
I can tell you that my security light flashes even after i've unlocked it and while starting it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts