Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one big scratch on the driver side door going down to the metal...anyone know a good body shop down in Southern California? My friend told me about some kind of metallic wax that I could use that could fill in the scratch, does anyone know anything about this?

·
Registered
635 Posts
Try Supercraft autobody in Oxnard, CA... very good paint job. BTW, where did u get keyed?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ouch! Sorry to hear that you got keyed. How deep is it? Hope it's not too deep. If you're near the San Gabriel Valley, Marco's is a good body shop. My friend had his car fixed by them and it looks really good. Good luck!

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
mine got keyed last month after 2 whole fukn years of scratch free... besides the scratches my sister gave my car when she closed the garage door.. but that's another story...

from the rear bumper to the tail light covers, and on to the passenger side door...
i was so pissed off... they even put one on the bonnet just above my sisters "accident" scratches... ughhhhhhhhh

·
Registered
16 Posts
ouch.. . hmm i dont want to drive a lexus anymore heheheh

i'm seriously looking into getting a manual hj galant like 95 model, i think they look cool
everytime i hear these stories it deters me from wanting to drive the lexus

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
hey get an EVo 7..
Saw ur hp.. looks nice... hope u do well for it

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi everyone.. this is my first post on this site.. i just HAD to post because i saw TRD328's homepage with those awesome cars
TRD, what body kit are those? and where did you get the taillamp cover/ how much were they? that is one ultra-ill IS300... *drool* what kit are those btw? i've been thinkin of gettin those taillamp covers mainly due to the large amount of people jackin IS300's style and girls callin my car a 'civic'.... oh..and that SLK is awesome too... lucky lucky you

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
thanks for the compliments..
the tail light covers are from toyota japan. Whilst the front aero kit is the Neo customize kit, or the L-tuned kit u americans call it.... the side skirt and reaer aero bumper are SARD products. I can't give u any price coz i live in Australia, but i believe the other guys might be able to help u out with the prices for the tail light covers and the front kit.

Yar the SLK is my mums, but we're planning on selling it since she's only driven 8000km for the past 3 years....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts