Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I just got done watching car and driver review our beloved IS300. It had many good things to say, but it all came down to them saying
Its not quite ready to become a BMW beater yet, but with a manual transmission coming soon and a few suspension upgrades, it will come down to a close race

·
Registered
371 Posts
ya, i just watched that as well. well, that's what those reviewers say, BMW 3series is better than our beloved ones.
they really think those are the ultimate machine..

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
The 3-series is such a wonderful car because of its long development, starting from the beloved 2002. The E46 is the product of over 2 decades of evolution...

The IS300 is a great first effort by Toyota. Give it some time to evolve, and it will be just as great as the 3-series.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Yes, if Toyota keeps making it, expect it to only get better. I agree with the previous posts, the BMW 3 Series is the result of decades of refinements. The IS is still a baby in comparison.

Scrap.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
Scrap
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing