Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm interested in purchasing a 1991 Camry DLX for my sister, and was hoping to get some advice.

I'm looking for any websites/links to info regarding recalls/Technical Service Bulletins/known issues about a specific model year car. Basically, any info I should be aware of before I buy the car. I searched yahoo and edmunds.com, didn't really find anything, and I searched is300.net forums, but I only found this link -

NHTSA.

I did pull up a Carfax.com report (which showed a 9/2000 inspection mileage of 114,000 when the actual mileage on the odometer was ~100,000), but I'm willing to overlook that as they are offering to sell for $1500.

I know this might not be much money to many of you, but I really don't enjoy getting the bad end of a deal.

If anyone has any strategies or suggestions (or if you've owned a 1991 Camry and could give info from an owner' perspective), that would really be great.

Thanks,

Mike

[ August 11, 2001: Message edited by: GSXR600 ]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
JW
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing