Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have some suggestions on where to have work done in Dallas? Looking to do a little custom work...
I know of tweeter, earmark, etc...but wondering if there was some indpenedent place that is really outstanding.

Thanks.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I would recommend Inner Space Car Audio off Beltline and Marsh if you don't mind paying a little more. They do very nice work, but they are kind of pricey.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nambo25 said:
I would recommend Inner Space Car Audio off Beltline and Marsh if you don't mind paying a little more. They do very nice work, but they are kind of pricey.
thanks for the response...any other suggestions? I wanted to check out a few places.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I am having some custom work done now (one of the first things I didn't want to attempt myself) at Audio Vision in Mesquite off of 635 and military. I'll post pics when finished. My boy had an f-150 ICED OUT at this place. VERY reasonable prices too.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bumpin'Lex said:
I am having some custom work done now (one of the first things I didn't want to attempt myself) at Audio Vision in Mesquite off of 635 and military. I'll post pics when finished. My boy had an f-150 ICED OUT at this place. VERY reasonable prices too.
thanks, I'll give them a call...

·
Registered
352 Posts
if your willing to travel, i would say go to extreme sounds in round rock, north of austin. i am having some major work done on my car right as we speak and i would recomend them. what are you looking to do?

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the feedback - looks like I've got a few places to check out now. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts