Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Date is August 16 at around 3pm we will meet up some place in the vally, don't know where yet then head down to Mohulland and end up on PCH.

Let me know if you can make it.

Daniel

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
i am down if i am in LA. not sure when i am going back though

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
AltEzZa_S4 said:
i am down if i am in LA. not sure when i am going back though
will u drive the s4 like last time? :crazy:

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The meet place and time is:

At the Magic Castle of the 101 exit Sepulveda (if coming north make a rigth ones you exit, if coming south make a left, you will see it on the left hand side after some trees, can't miss it, there are batting cages inside also). You can also take the 405 to get there, the exit is rigth at the 405/101 interchange. We are going to leave at 3:10pm.. I iwll be there around 2:30, so who ever comes after that will probabbly not find us... or they can keep going on the 101 and exit mohulland and maybe catch up.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
how about delay it for a week, probably 8/23~8/24? so that way we can get more people?

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There are 10 people coming already (a few honda people, solara/camry guys), and some moved stuff around to come, so I can't move it, but we can always do it again :)

·
Registered
583 Posts
canyon run Vs. Alexis Amore agust -16-2003

Dude forget the canyon run!!! Alexix Amore is going to be at paradise/ DeJA vu in the city of industry!!! :p :p :p :p

she there from 2pm till 7pm.

let's weigh it guys!!! come on!!!

one hand you have the canyon run
on the other you have nay, nay in your face. Need I say more?

·
Registered
212 Posts
sorry i missed you guys, and i'm glad the mulholland run was a success. i know i didn't sign on to attend this run. but you guys stated that if anyone wanted to join hit up Mulholland Dr.. well i got to Mulholland at 3:15pm. (see the below mapquest link for my location.) i though that i was in the Green, for there is no way that you could get to this location in 5 min., (after all it is the southern start of Mulholland Dr. at the 101.

I waited for 45min., (til 4:00 pm, (IS meets are are reliably late starting)), that's when i met up with some other ISer that also ass-u-me-d that Mulholland Dr. started at this listed location. (i will not list their names and i do not know their screen names.) We then as a group waited for your group until 5:00pm. do you guy know how hot it was out there? i do. it was DAMN hot. for the whole hour and 45min. of it.

at least i got to get out of so yard work. so no hard feels, (ockcay uckerssay, lol..), and i'm glad it was a good run for the lucky ones.

Mapquest link
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&address=mulholland+dr.+and+cahuenga+blvd.+w&city=hollywood&state=CA&zipcode=&homesubmit=Get+Map

ps
i only know i was go to try to make this run at 2:30pm the same day as the run. (I came from 405 & 22, and i got to this location in 45min. :crazy:).

1 - 20 of 29 Posts