Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pick up my 2011 IS 350 F Sport on Friday!! Smokey Granite Mica with F Sport exhaust/air intake/front n real sway bars/and F sport shift knob/

I have only driven an F Sport 250 with no upgrades and it was a blast! the seats are unreal and it handled and excellerated great! the 350 with the upgrades should be sick!!!

I'll report back after delivery!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OMG! Awesome!

Picked up my F Sport. Surprised there are not more postings about the car with this option.

It is very agressive looking. The body kit really seperates this car from a "non F sport" 350. The wheels are VERY cool. The seats are my favorite part. I went to the dealer to buy the AWD IS350, but after seating in the F Sport I said "snow tires will have to do!".

The sport tuned suspension is an improvement over stock, but I got the F Sport front/rear sways for further stability in agressive driving as well as the F Sport air intake and exhaust. I guess the two combined create an additional 5% HP but the sound is worth the $$$s! A nice roar when going through the gears in manual mode.

The F Sport shift knob is a must to seperate this car from stock. But it should have been part of the package!

Well done Lexus!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts