Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I notice a lot of you can get the yellow out of the drls as much bulbs as you try. Im not sure if anyone did this out there but I bought myself some PIAA yellow bulbs while I was in HK this past summer to make my drls even more yellow. I know much of you wouldnt like the look of it but im enjoying it so far. It looks pretty cool when you see a bright yellow blur coming from the drls. It's almost as if your fog lights are up there. I also did the full drl mod.

Here are some pics I took:

Enjoy :)

·
Registered
558 Posts
E12iC46 said:
I notice a lot of you can get the yellow out of the drls as much bulbs as you try. Im not sure if anyone did this out there but I bought myself some PIAA yellow bulbs while I was in HK this past summer to make my drls even more yellow. I know much of you wouldnt like the look of it but im enjoying it so far. It looks pretty cool when you see a bright yellow blur coming from the drls. It's almost as if your fog lights are up there. I also did the full drl mod.

Here are some pics I took:

Enjoy :)

use the search next time dude!!!

here: http://my.is/forums/showthread.php?t=246780

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
now all you need is fog mode...the drls should match the fogs pretty well. It will look sick, ive seen it before

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
irv_usc said:
uh wtf?

okay i guess we need some reading comprehension

he's posting an alternative to disabling your DRLs, or a different look. AKA he got yellow bulbs for his DRL because he WANTS yellow DRLs.

E12iC46: +rep, i have yellows in my DRL also. :bigSmile:
Thanks for the clarification :)

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Not my style, but hey props anyways...

·
Registered
549 Posts
I'd like to see how it looks with the fog mod.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO very JDM. Looks cool.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
^ i have yellow drls as well. i bought some nokya $30 bulbs from autobacs instead. great stuff.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts