Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been a lurker for months on and off. I have been fascinated with the IS300 for a while and this is my dream car. I plan to be able to buy one soon and am starting to get real interested.

I came across a thread a few months back with a regular poster showing pictures of his IS300 (Black Onyx) with the entire Lsportsline kit. The thread received very positive response and honestly that was the nicest car I have ever seen. I want that car (either mod it myself or buy it).

I spent quite some time searching but was unable to find the thread. If anyone knows what I am talking about please help.

BTW: It was not the "post your Lsportsline thread"

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Heres a pic of my Lsportline BO but dont think you are talking about me.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Reactions: Chigger

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I want that car (either mod it myself or buy it).
BTW, if it is my car your talking about everything is always for sale for the right price ;)

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
+rep to Mike for helping a newbie.

Supes, if I were you... instead of looking at threads of Black Onyx L-Sportline Kit, I would put in the effort to actually find one/pieces of the kit since they have been discontinued.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I have looked on ebay for the kits and didnt find anything and yahoo searches kept revealing: Lsportline body kits / aerodynamics, performance, brakes, wheels, exhaust, and suspensions for lexus

It makes sense that I was having a hard time finding them but I did not know the kits were discontinued I just assumed they were rare...

Thanks for the help...

mycalr: I dont think it was yours but that is damn nice car too...
Can't get anything Lsportline unless it’s used these days. I not only have the complete Lsportline kit but I have the Lsportline 3 piece 19' rims and rear trunk emblem too. Like I said, everything’s for sale for the right price so PM me if you’d like more info on my car.

Thx for the rep. Have some back so the next box you give out is a green one ;)

·
Registered
1,444 Posts

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
It took me 4 years to put everything L-Sportline together.... (didn't have the $$ before to buy everything at one time).

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Reactions: anfro

·
13,727 Posts
http://my.is/forums/f90/through-years-many-pics-inside-331799/

I think I may have found the car I was talking about. See pics located at the "Kit 2" stage...Thats hot!
That car does look good. Definitely keep checking the for sale thread on this site to find L sportline stuff used. I found an L sportline spoiler on Ebay the other day that never had been installed or painted, so I snatched that up real quick. Good luck with the search!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts