Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you have an L-tuned, replica neo or AIT or L-sportline bumper, post some pics so I can come steal your bumper :p

No but seriously, post some pics of your bumpers. I know there is a black ONYX L-tuned bumper in BC because I saw it in Vancouver a few month's ago.

·
Deus Vult
7,023 Posts
This isn't going to end well.

·
Hollywood
26,324 Posts
if you have an L-tuned, replica neo or AIT or L-sportline bumper, post some pics so I can come steal your bumper :p

No but seriously, post some pics of your bumpers. I know there is a black ONYX L-tuned bumper in BC because I saw it in Vancouver a few month's ago.
dumbass.

·
Registered
44,398 Posts
Who the hell moved it here? The Parking Lot isn't some kind of landfill for unloved Canadian threads. Canadian threads for Canadians. I'm going to move this one back.

-Justin

·
Apricot idea killer
18,211 Posts
For some reason I visualized the talking goat starting this thread.

Hey goat, go out for a pass. Haha, yeah, go out wha--with the football, you're gonna throw it? It's a little too big, you know, a football. If you guys had a--uh--a tennis ball, I could see, but I gotta catch it with my mouth, you know. I don't got no fingers, like you guys, so, a football, that could cause some damage. But--ah--what else? Just give it a try, c'mon. Eh? Oh, fuck me, all right. All right. Go deep. Ow, fuck me in the goat ass! Shit! You fucking whizzed that thing, haat ha. Right in the eye, that musta hurt. Fuck. That thing is pointy fellas, fucking--a regular Staubach over there.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts

Have the concenpts of commerce and retail not hit our slow brothers to the north yet?

Is this the way it's done up there? You decide you want something, so you walk the streets in hopes you'll stumble onto one of whatever it is, rather than just log onto a website and click purchase.

·
.net superior m.f.
23,266 Posts
what's Canadian for: "this is the PL, go back to where you belong" ??

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
What kind of poor ass, food stamp collecting motherfuckers still drive RWD Corollas? Seriously, this is like being in a time warp, people still buy these things...i mean people with real jobs?

Please, where can I get me a underpowered, over weight sedan? Jesus H Christ, every cunt in a 2005+ mini van will fucking smoke your ass from light to light. Die in a fire you fucking moose humping, snow blowing, hockey loving cunt....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts