Lexus IS Forum banner

10341 - 10348 of 10348 Posts

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Hey rL-Gt, I see you got a 3rd Gen IS, how do you like it? probably old news but since you didn't post about it here I didn't know, I saw it on Clublexus.
Are you still keeping the 1st and 2nd gens?
Unfortunately...since you left us a while ago.....you did not hear about rLGt. He has left the IS scene and purchased a 1994 Hyundai Elantra.

It has been appropriately converted and modified with Plasti-dip and replica wheels.

Digger08

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Unfortunately...since you left us a while ago.....you did not hear about rLGt. He has left the IS scene and purchased a 1994 Hyundai Elantra.

It has been appropriately converted and modified with Plasti-dip and replica wheels.

Digger08
haha nice... I wanna see pics of that shit!
An you, how is F-Zilla going.. ? Where is everybody, WTF

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
haha nice... I wanna see pics of that shit!
An you, how is F-Zilla going.. ? Where is everybody, WTF
Some of us are on FB and others are on the Elantra Forum boards talking about turbo's

Digger08

·
Cherisher
4,800 Posts
I generally troll wrong numbers. It's been a while but couldn't help myself here. Certainly not my best work.

Preface: Missed a call. Caller left a voicemail. Just heavy breathing. 2 minutes later, the texts began. He thinks I'm Wendy :lol:
Still don't know if this guy is for real so I scribbled out his number. Enjoy!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Well, my old IS300 is gone....

but got a IS350 yesterday! Really pleased, got a crazy good deal on it
2006 with 171,000km. Very good condition, need some things here and there, but very happy overall. Cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow. cool post. I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real hard work to make a great article… but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though.
<a href="http://bloonstowerdefense5game.com">bloons tower defense 5</a>
<a href="http://supersmashflash-2.com">super smash flash 2</a>

10341 - 10348 of 10348 Posts