·
Registered
7,622 Posts
Ugh. Sorry to hear that.

Bad road conditions?

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Very bad road conditions. But it was in a PARKING lol... my front driver side end is fucked (bumper finished, headlight finished, hood finished, fender finished, and something got fucked because my car would start but stall if I dont give gas). I wonder what my insurance will say. No injuries but I really feel bad and fucking sad

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
Ugh. Sounds like it might be a right off. :(

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Damn panic this suckssss :(((

So it wasn't your fault?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
Bro I dont know... when I think about it. But in a parking, I think it's no fault in an accident, Just assholes (for insurances). I'm fucking scared... I just put a 1000+$ diff in there and 900$ winter tires, i think im gonna get fucked bad this time. I'm ready to fight my shitty insurance company. I have no choice. I gues... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK so sad It's like I lost a member of the family. I'm fucking sad. : ((((

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
feel sorry for you panic
hope things turn out okay
I feel sorry for myself, thanks man.
I'm scared about to rest of the procedures.

Last winter, my previous IS went dead in a ciment wall and got fucked by insurance, and that was the most clean BO IS300 around I'm sure (with alll the options except nav). This time, I'm very sad I dont know what insurrance will call. I will fight for it. If they agree to fix it, I will fight for it to be directly at a Lexus dealership. If they say it's done, I will have to try my best to strip as much parts that I can. But you can imagine I probably wont be able to get that fkin awesome LSD... and all the braces (JIC, MRace) under there. and the fkin wheels... Im so pissed :(( and Sad

·
Registered
1,559 Posts

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Dean.

Wish more dealers would host events like this. Pretty nice turn out for a rainy day.

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
Decided to try and fix my SSQV1.
After looking into it and comparing tons of pics. It turned out to be a real one.

All Apart

Cleaned it up and made sure to reinstall everything properly. Getting it back into the flange was a bit of work but got it done.

Had to re route my vacuum lines. Decided to use the 2 lines at the front of the block to route them all the way into plenum.

Pass side

Took off the filter that runs into the BOV since Im running it straight to plenum.
Car runs great now. Too bad its starting to snow :(
Had her out tonight for a lil bit of slippery fun.

Reactions: Johnnysks

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
Nice so how was it routed before with the filtered vacuum line?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
Was attached to the same line as the boost gauge. Basically way too many T Joints on the same line.

The filter was also slightly plugged as well too. I also noticed a loose piece near the piston that I had to re attached.

Im glad that I spent the time to rebuild it instead of slapping on the Turbosmart.

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8,238 ·
Merry Christmas, beeeeeeches!!!

·
Premium Member
7,271 Posts
Merry Christmas to f122 !

Reactions: Johnnysks
8221 - 8240 of 10348 Posts