Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 08 IS250 less than 3 months ago and now I see they dropped the price by $4,650. It doesn't look like they include the 4 years of service for free now, but I'm not too happy none the less.

This doesn't only affect the purchase price of the car, but the resale value is a lot less as well now.

Anyone else get stuck with this?

Do you really think there's anything I can do about it after the fact?

.scott.

·
Premium Member
7,271 Posts
I bought my 08 IS250 less than 3 months ago and now I see they dropped the price by $4,650. It doesn't look like they include the 4 years of service for free now, but I'm not too happy none the less.

This doesn't only affect the purchase price of the car, but the resale value is a lot less as well now.

Anyone else get stuck with this?

Do you really think there's anything I can do about it after the fact?

.scott.
u got f'kd i dont think theres much you can do about it now. I just bought a used IS300 a couple of months ago. So the price for these probably went down as well. I didnt look. Dont really wanna see how much they went down...... only thing you can do is be thank ful for your 4 yrs of maintenance with purchase. thats a good deal styl. what does it include? just oil changes or other service like spark plugs etc?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts