Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i recently bought a mint 01 is 300 low milage. Snagged it up as a daily not looking to do anything crazy with it. But i honestly cant stand this steering wheel. I would love to put a quick release on it. Wondering if this is possible with it being an automatic and having so many buttons on the wheel. Im content with it being an automatic for work purposes. And dont mind if i delete the buttons if possible. Not finding any info on it anywhere. Thanks in advance.

·
4,782 Posts
So i recently bought a mint 01 is 300 low milage. Snagged it up as a daily not looking to do anything crazy with it. But i honestly cant stand this steering wheel. I would love to put a quick release on it. Wondering if this is possible with it being an automatic and having so many buttons on the wheel. Im content with it being an automatic for work purposes. And dont mind if i delete the buttons if possible. Not finding any info on it anywhere. Thanks in advance.
This has been covered. If you search and read. Yes you can. You must but resisters in also for the airbag stuff.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts