Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
spin its wheels if u turn the traction control off? if i turn vsa off in my cl it will spin them halfway through 1st...i imagine the is300 would prolly do close

rwd may hinder this because the car is loading onto the drive wheels, not unloading...just wondering tho

·
Registered
90 Posts
Half-way through 1st?!? Wow, that's amazing for an automatic. Seems like the CL-S is the Japanese muscle-car.
I know for sure the Maxima can spin it's wheels in first gear under full-throttle, but not for that long like the CL-S. Then again, it doesn't have as much power as the CL-S.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Cal:
Half-way through 1st?!? Wow, that's amazing for an automatic. Seems like the CL-S is the Japanese muscle-car.
I know for sure the Maxima can spin it's wheels in first gear under full-throttle, but not for that long like the CL-S. Then again, it doesn't have as much power as the CL-S.
the cl-s has good power, but remember it is unloading its drive wheels, not loading them...still...i didn't know how much faster it can be (if u control wheelspin) with VSA off. a website got 6.38 out of the cl-s with vsa off...tougher to launch though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts