Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Can Someone Identify Which Kit This Is Please? I see the SRT mani but is the rest consistent with an SRT kit?
Also, if you know how much whp its rated for.
+ rep for any help

Thanks

-SRT Turbo Manifold
-Precision SC61 Turbo
-38mm Tial Wastegate
-40mm Tial BOV
-Complete intercooler piping
-Precision front mount intercooler
-GM 3 Bar Map Sensor
-550cc Injectors
-All T-Bolt Clamps and silicon couplers
-Autometer cobalt series pyrometer guage with carbon fiber pod
-Autometer cobalt series electric boost guage with carbon fiber pod
-Apexi SAFC
-Apexi Turbo Timer
-Split second ECS
-All oil Feed and Return lines
-Oil Pressure sending unit T

View attachment 16661

View attachment 16662

View attachment 16663

·
Registered
492 Posts
looks to me like a stage 1 kit. IMO

Reactions: megz974

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
SRT is really cool and helpful. I was looking into buying a used SRT Stage 2.5 kit and had some of the same questions you have as well as questions as to how to tell if stuff was legit/good working order. They were very helpful and I would have bought it but someone pulled some crap and stole the sale out from under me.......it sold for $2500 just so you have an idea of pricing, and that was a newer kit with a standalone (from what I remember).

Good Luck buddy! :)

Reactions: megz974

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the helpful input guys. I did end up calling SRT and they were very helpful. Basically its a stage 2 kit with a few extra mix and match items and minus engine management. I'll have to see if the seller still has it.
I'm going to upgrade to a tubular manifold and throw in h/g and studs, and along with a decent ems i will a nice little package. Prob 350-375 whp, nothing crazy but enough to get me started and upgradeable in the future.
I cant wait.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
350whp is all I'd even want. Good luck and let us know how it turns out and what you pay. I'm sure you could sell the old cast iron manifold on here since every loves anything SRT. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts