Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so hears the deal i have a friend who has a is 300. he claims that his car is stage one turbo and for awhile i believed him. he had always claimed that his car was a stage one srt turbo kit but then about two weeks ago he bought a aem short ram. i was under the impression that you could not run a turbo with that intake cause the turbo us the its own intake that goes into the throttle body. also one other thing is it possible to have a turbo that goes some where eles on the engine because his headers are still the stock ones that i have on my car no turbo attached

basically i just want to know if my friend is full of shit :confused: :confused:

Reactions: eelttam

·
Registered
847 Posts
your friend is full of shit unless he has a rear mounted turbo which i highly doubt but yeah your friend is full of shit.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet thats what i thought

·
Registered
650 Posts
your friend is full of shit unless he has a rear mounted turbo which i highly doubt but yeah your friend is full of shit.
LMFAO. you crack me up. but yeah. turbo'd cars dont have headers. they got manifolds. and your friend is full of shit. lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.