Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And go measure the rear seatback angle and the distance between the wheelwells (at the narrowest point), and the distance fromt he top of hte hump to the lowest point of ht erear deck?

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone? Im pretty sure the rear seatback angle is 27*, but I have no ballpark on any of the other measurements.

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
When I get home I will try to help you out. I dont have a angle measuring thing, but I can sertanly help you with the wheel wells. You just want a measure from the front wheel well and the rear wheel well right?

And the last thing... I dont exsacly understand what your talking about. Could you explane more?

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
I still dont know what your talking about measuring. Im more than willing to help you, I just need to know what to do! :)

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ISpimpin said:
I still dont know what your talking about measuring. Im more than willing to help you, I just need to know what to do! :)
Im building a sub box. Measure from the top of teh hump to the bottom of the lowest point in the rear deck. Measure from one wheelwell to the other. DOnt worry about the angle, I searched and found it.

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
75inches from end of the front wheel well, to start of rear wheel well...

I think thats what you wanted. And someone eles is going to have to help you with the other thing you want, because I still dont know what your talking about.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ISpimpin said:
75inches from end of the front wheel well, to start of rear wheel well...

I think thats what you wanted. And someone eles is going to have to help you with the other thing you want, because I still dont know what your talking about.
Lol. I mean IN THE TRUNK. From the left wheelwell to the right. Then, from the hump to the rear deck.

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
ohhhhhhh... I wondered if you were going to put speakers on the outside. Gotcha, tomarrow I will getcha those measurements. Now I get it lol!
-Wes

1 - 14 of 14 Posts