5,654 Posts
<IDK216I>
Just in case that chart is hard to read...$5,795.00 & 310-340rwhp

<James Hong>

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
turnip8snatch said:
I spent the evening riding around with doublin and I must say his turbo kit rocks. This was my first experience riding in a turbo IS and its sweeettt.....pulls hard.........sounds great.....SRT did a good job.... :D
It's a turbocharger. ANY forced injection is going to be a huge improvment, and give the same feeling. You can't single SRT out like that.

You'd get the same feeling from a Baby Bottle too.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Hey, slick I am not!!!.....just stating my experience. In fact my car goes to PFS on Wed. for Stage 2.......Just saying that doublins cars is nice and SRT did a good job..... That is all. Not trying to single out one company or the other. If that was the case I would be selling PFS stuff. I was impressed with SRT stage 2 kit. I have an auto and PFS suits my needs better. Pretty simple.....

·
Registered
120 Posts
ÜberPhLuBB said:
turnip8snatch said:
I spent the evening riding around with doublin and I must say his turbo kit rocks. This was my first experience riding in a turbo IS and its sweeettt.....pulls hard.........sounds great.....SRT did a good job.... :D
It's a turbocharger. ANY forced injection is going to be a huge improvment, and give the same feeling. You can't single SRT out like that.

You'd get the same feeling from a Baby Bottle too.
:roll:

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
turnip8snatch said:
Hey, slick I am not!!!.....just stating my experience. In fact my car goes to PFS on Wed. for Stage 2.......Just saying that doublins cars is nice and SRT did a good job..... That is all. Not trying to single out one company or the other. If that was the case I would be selling PFS stuff. I was impressed with SRT stage 2 kit. I have an auto and PFS suits my needs better. Pretty simple.....
Ok, I gotcha.

perfektrtw, do you have a point or interjection, or do you just like slinging around rolling-eyed emoticons?

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
hmm these new srt kits seem to be really good

1 - 10 of 10 Posts