Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The f-150 tires actually look way better than that I just don’t have a good picture without frost and snow for some dumb reason. What are the initial considerations about the suspension that I should face. And don’t be afraid to say the obvious because I’m really a noob. I can’t even remember the diameters. Thinking about light underbody shielding as well, sort of like Subaru style off road potential.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
View attachment 133310 View attachment 133311

The f-150 tires actually look way better than that I just don’t have a good picture without frost and snow for some dumb reason. What are the initial considerations about the suspension that I should face. And don’t be afraid to say the obvious because I’m really a noob. I can’t even remember the diameters. Thinking about light underbody shielding as well, sort of like Subaru style off road potential.
Welcome.
Next thing. Wrong section. Follow the rules please. https://www.my.is/forums/general-discussion.235/

Next thing you need to look at the diameter of both. also even if it would fit diameter wise. It needs to be the same diameter wheel size. If not you would need new wheels and them to clear the brakes and everything.

You would be better buying the right tires. Do not be cheap.

·
Registered
544 Posts
You shouldn't have any problems. That rim in the picture is a 6 lug and your lexus probably only has 5 right now. 6 is always better than 5.

/end sarcasm.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts