Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my integra so need a car, is it possible to get an IS300 with leather but no moonroof? How much are they discounting these days? I'll probably get a used 328i and if Lexus fixes the IS300 (5 speed, arm rest, more discount) I'll consider trading in a year or two.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
I dunno, but I didn't want the moon roof to start with. however, my dealer only has is300 with moon roofs... so I just had to take one

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Same here chromaplast. I didn't want a moonroof and other things, but the dealer said it will take 120+ days for my IS300 to come in. I was like, 120 days?!?! F*CK THAT..

Fortunately, I am happy I got the moonroof and everything else... Only thing I wish I didn't get was power seats.. cuz they are so damn sloowwwww in adjusting.

Plus, the options for this car are cheap compared to its competitors.

-crontab -l

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
You can mix/match options only if your dealer and factory rep are willing/able to place a factory "special order", and *yes*, special orders typically take 3-4 month to get filled.

As far as I know, all BMWs are ordered like that these days (unless the dealer happens to have some special ordered cars that someone decided not to pick up on arrival).

Lexus tends to push the "standard build" packages that are pre-built for the dealers in your region.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts