Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
im sure you CAN, but it would be alot of work...you would have to like get a E-shift steering wheel from a totaled IS 300 then see if you could install NOS buttons instead of the up/down button

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
did u use the buttons for something else...??

I was looking at & won the auction for the Carbon wrapped wheel on EbY but when i saw it was an auto tranny Eshift wheel, ...I balked & was not clear how to utilise the buttons for something else....?

tell us how u did it...? the wheels bolt right up the same way, my concern was having those buttons on the wheel & them being non effective/dead.

edgy...

·
Nygmatic
2,683 Posts
im sure those buttons are normal switches, so just wire it up. if you dont know how, get an EE major or something to help you out. :chill:

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
LX4U2NV said:
damn that is some good enginuity to make nos buttons out of the e-shift. props 4 making it happen
It doenst take a genius to wire up an activation button. Obviously your lack of understanding proclaims this as ... "enginuity"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
BigDaddyRich
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing