Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question that will decide if i get a an IS or not its will i fit nicely in it or not. Im 6'3 and will i be comfy or squshed? and if i set my seat all the way back what do the think the average hight of the passanger could be to fit comfy in the back?

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Im 6ft tall bout 200lbs and I fit comfy in the IS. I cant send the seat all the way back otherwise I have to stretch for the pedals. so you should be fine... take a test drive?

·
Registered
180 Posts
I'm 6'4" and weigh 255 lbs. and I fit very comfortably in the seats. My seat does have to go all the way back though, so only a small chick can fit behind me. Otherwise, my comfort while driving is perfect.

·
Registered
385 Posts
6'2 here and when i put the seat all the way back it is real comfortable. When i move it up a bit it isnt bad either cuz i rest be right knee on the left side of the center console. The headroom is fine too.

Sam

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
i agree with BDR! im 6ft 140lbs (hey im a kid!)...but my seat is all the way back and my back is a lil back..not like getto cruizen, but a nice slant to it. do gotta comment on one thing..not enough leg room in the back when my seat is all the way back, but then again i didn't get the car to drive others around in it!! best of luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts