Lexus IS Forum banner

Can I drop it with Tanabe Exhaust?

713 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  JDM Altezza 
#1 ·
I just got the Tanabe Super Racing Medallion Exhaust, and I want to drop my car about 1.5-2 inches by just getting Eibach Springs. I already touched the floor very slightly once, with a couple peeps in the back, when going up a driveway. So I dont know if I should get springs or not. Any help?

-Simon

#6 ·
Simon:
If you plan to drive with a car load of people most of the time.... Then don't go too low.... or you will be driving slow and careful most of the time so you don't bottom out on your exhaust....

FYI - About the ION Yellow PIAA bulbs, if you want them i think i can get t them for you... are u going to the Meet this Sat??? Just send me PM about the bulbs and I'll get back to you.....

Joe 8)

#7 ·
I just got the Tanabe Super Racing Medallion Exhaust, and I want to drop my car about 1.5-2 inches by just getting Eibach Springs. I already touched the floor very slightly once, with a couple peeps in the back, when going up a driveway. So I dont know if I should get springs or not. Any help?
If you want a 1.5-2 inches drop... go with H&R springs (or Tein) 'cuz Eibach only gives 1 inch!! But Eibach could be your solution for not scraping too much your exhaust.

#8 ·
guys, after driving with my tanabe exhaust now for a couple of days, I have decided to not drop the car. i have been driving extra careful when pulling up driveways and such, and I have scratched it like 3 fuckin times already. no bad scratches or dents or anything, nothing that I can even see, but it just would make me upset if I dropped it and I really fucked it up. peace.

-Simon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.