Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I understand the (°C) LCD is above the (°F). Is there any magic touch on the monitor to make the swtich?

·
Registered
975 Posts
al7ezza said:
I understand the (°C) LCD is above the (°F). Is there any magic touch on the monitor to make the swtich?
I'm pretty sure the dealership can do it from the ECU.

For me, they made a modification so that my circulation/vent position would not automatically switch positions. There is a whole list of temp menu options that I saw on a device they use to interface and set the ECU with.

If they say it's not available, tell them that your friend had it done (at some other dealership far far away :wink: ), so it can be done. Then he'll walk you out to your car and show you the options. With out ME ever seeing this device, I pretty much told him how to drill down through the menu options to find it (I guess if you REALLY want it done, you'll try hard enough).

But he was really nice enough to spend some time and ask me if I wanted any other options changed. After saying "no", he went even further in his kindness to show me more options that I may not have been aware of. Then he stated that this first time is a freebie, so I may want to get all the settings done now. So before you do go, consider what other options you may want changed (it was hard for me to figure what I really wanted when put on the spot like that). I think in the "general" discusions, you should be able to "search" for this list.

Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts