Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to sawp out the bulbs on the rear and front turn signals, im looking at the blue (hyper white ones) already got them in my city lights and back up lights. but my question is, would that be illegal? cuz i dont need police pulling me over to give me a fix it ticket, you know what i mean?
if anyone knows please tell me thanks.

------------------
Phil from Irvine (University of Civics and Integras)
'01 IS300 Diamond White Pearl with nothing on the trunk except the Big L.

·
Registered
442 Posts
The CA VC state that the front signal's can emit a white, red, or amber color. The rear can only flash a red or amber light. Reverse Lights can ONLY be white.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
you are damn lucky! you have something like proposition 17 or something (forget the correct name) where you can buy and carry anything less than an ounce of marijuana on you. i wish maryland had that law. from what i have been told, you only need verbal permission from a doctor, not even written.

·
15,322 Posts
really? hmm... interesting to say the least.
cali laws i know off the top of my head, no green card=deportation, no license or insurance=goodbye car, maybe time and fine. street racing= nothing unless they're in a bad mood and need to prove themselves- then they tow and major fines, otherwise they'll show up and flash their lights and not do anything else. if you get caught at the illegals, all they can do is pull you over for probable cause and if you weren't caught racing they can't do jack sh|t besides seatbelt fines or fix it tickets (never, ever run from the po if you find yourself being tailed by a barry and his high beams).. fix it tickets= fine, find a cool cop and have him sign off on it without needing to fix jack, or if the cop at the station who works this dept is cool and knows only ***** cops write you up for tint and exhaust, then they will just void the ticket 4 u. since my car is bone stocki aint got nuthin to worry about, and i have my green card too.

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IS300GTE...
the laws about weed arent like that here. or atleast thats what i heard cuz i would never do a thing like that. first offense, less than an ounce, you go to a 5 hour drug class (tells you all the bad ish that happens to you when you use drugs) and it is taken off your record. after that i dont know. and sometimes the po's dont wanna write a report so they make you dump out your herb on the floor and stomp on in in the dirt. i wouldnt know a thing about weed, im just born on 4/20.hehehe

------------------
Phil from Irvine (University of Civics and Integras)
'01 IS300 Diamond White Pearl with nothing on the trunk except the Big L.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
LexDymndz
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing