Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys, just a few questions. opinions, answers.. anything i guess at this point.

i bought some tein basics, hp evo 18's, l-tuned front bumper. anyone with the basics? what's a good comfortable ride?
also.. how does this suspension feel? .

any opinion and answer is very much appreciated. i've done a couple of searches on here already and i've gotten back a few helpful but not so helpful threads... thread references much appreciated too.

anyhow, thanks in advance.

~mia

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i got the body shop the car is at to order it from carson. they had 4 at the time so i jumped on it right away.

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
what's the most comfortable ride? damping isn't even adjustable on the basics. it's more like a spring/shock combo

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A: my bad on the l-tuned.. L-sportline and no it's not carson tuned it's the l-sportline front bumper

B: i know this about the suspension and dampening. i should have been more specific and asked about ride height.

in fact how about this.. never mind. thanks anyways.. my husband recommended me to this site cuz he said that people were helpful and informative.

whoever can lock this thread do so please..

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
mlyons78 said:
A: my bad on the l-tuned.. L-sportline and no it's not carson tuned it's the l-sportline front bumper
Good choice on the front bumper. L-Sportline is subtle and classy. Welcome to the forum. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SamanthaIS300 said:
Good choice on the front bumper. L-Sportline is subtle and classy. Welcome to the forum. :)
Thank you! i've had a couple of nays on it from people i know but i went ahead with my gut instinct. i'm excited to see the car piece back together.

thanks for the welcome too BTW

1 - 9 of 9 Posts