Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
rspec (data systems) makes nice jdm fender flares. they normally run in the $650-$750 range. i have a set molded on, they look pretty nice. the only current distributor i'm aware of in the u.s. is bulletproofautomotive.com .

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Badman Forever said:
rspec (data systems) makes nice jdm fender flares. they normally run in the $650-$750 range. i have a set molded on, they look pretty nice. the only current distributor i'm aware of in the u.s. is bulletproofautomotive.com .
How long did they take to get here? Have any pictures of yours?

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Badman Forever said:
Steve Ganz at Carson Toyota can also get these (www.carsontuned.com). He may actually have some in stock (at least he did a couple months ago).

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
I personally know the rspec/data systems distributor located here in houston, tx.. so I got mine within 3 months. from what I understand, both carsontuned and bulletproof go through the same person here in houston, so the pricing should be about the same. if carsontuned has them in stock, go for it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts