Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright...so Saturday I bit the bullet and got myself a sweet SBM with graphite rims. the car is a definite looker.

Let me make this long! I used to own an A4 1.8T Quattro and over the past two years I was instrumental with the Potomac Region Quattro club. I took over the presidency in the summer. I still currently hold the Pres. position in that club, but it will most likely be transfered to someone else in the Spring.

I want to gather the local Lexus owners to start an IS/GS Lexus club. I have already spoken to a few of you about this. I also plan on talking with companies like Swift racing to help sponsor the club and hold Tech sessions for us.

Also, if any of you have been to Summit Point, you know how amazing that is, this car is begging to be on a race track, not just a drag strip. I want to get us to a drivers school also. Nothing worse than people with fast cars that do not know how to drive them:)

I have some friends in the aftermarket tuning business and there is an amazing amount of potential things that will be coming our way, and I want to make sure our club has first dibs on this.

Please do me a favor and email me off this forum. I want to get a headcount and keep track of everyone. After the holiday's I will put a list together and we can get a group gathering organized. We can also start our own free email list to stay in touch.

I look forward to meeting all of you and enjoying the open road.

take care,
Chris Ciccone
[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts