Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever called XERD's main number and actually talked to a live person instead of the answering machine. Do they ever Pick up their phone? I really need to talk to someone there, but can't get anyone to answer. I've called about 12 different times today.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
435 Posts
AbsolutLex said:
Has anyone ever called XERD's main number and actually talked to a live person instead of the answering machine. Do they ever Pick up their phone? I really need to talk to someone there, but can't get anyone to answer. I've called about 12 different times today.
I was in a debacle with them a while back and I finally got a response after leaving a message a day for probably a week when I said that I was filling suit and to expect a summons and complaint soon, then the call came.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
526 Posts
collection said:
AbsolutLex said:
Has anyone ever called XERD's main number and actually talked to a live person instead of the answering machine. Do they ever Pick up their phone? I really need to talk to someone there, but can't get anyone to answer. I've called about 12 different times today.
I was in a debacle with them a while back and I finally got a response after leaving a message a day for probably a week when I said that I was filling suit and to expect a summons and complaint soon, then the call came.
Ha..it seems a threat is the only way for him to respond back to your phone calls.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
Our business hours are 9-6 M-F, if we are not next to the phones then you will get the voice mail. We work on cars all day long so sometimes it is difficult to get a hold of us on the phone.

I personally check e-mail at least once an hour and answer e-mails right away, did you try to e-mail us. If you left a message you will either get a call back from us today or the following day, depends on how busy we are.

You can also contact our dealers to get any information if needed as we dont sell direct.

ABCD,

Threat us for what, did we do something wrong?

Thanx, Eyal
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
435 Posts
XERD said:
Our business hours are 9-6 M-F, if we are not next to the phones then you will get the voice mail. We work on cars all day long so sometimes it is difficult to get a hold of us on the phone.

I personally check e-mail at least once an hour and answer e-mails right away, did you try to e-mail us. If you left a message you will either get a call back from us today or the following day, depends on how busy we are.

You can also contact our dealers to get any information if needed as we dont sell direct.

ABCD,

Threat us for what, did we do something wrong?

Thanx, Eyal
When it took you over two month to get me back my money for the racepipe order I cancelled. Funny that I only got a call back once I mention I am part owner of a collections firm and will file suit. Hmmm.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
You got your money back (we dont do refunds on the spot). This was how long ago?

We dont sell to the public anymore, we only deal with our dealers and since we started working that way we didnt have one problem with any of the orders or anything else so why these posts for.

Eyal
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top