Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My roommate has a 2000 WS6 TA with basic boltons(headers, exhaust, gears, blabla) and SWEARS that NO is300, with F.I or not, cannot and will not beat his car! His best dragstrip times were 13.2 at 107 but always made up some kind of excuse like "I messed up my launch....yada yada". I've been clowned about my IS and how "awfully slow" it is ever since I bought it 2 yrs ago... I am sick and tired of listening to this shit about my car every single week. Will somebody PLEASE show him 'no love' and shut him the hell up where he stands! There is a dragstrip here near UCF( www.speedworlddragway.com ) with the schedule listed.... or any freeway, highway, whatever, wherever... We usually head out to the dragstrip on wednesday nights if it isn't raining... Let me know when anyone of you guys are in town and interested.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Funny my car looks like its goin to Orlando at shop Oct.6th....We will play after its done there...Look for round Halloween weekend and Ill play .... :crazy: He better bring a change of shorts cause hes gonna shit himself....
:lol: -Matt

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Can someone ....say....Video tape?
-matt

·
Registered
727 Posts
^ Pontiac trans am ram air, pretty nice cars but i would love to see matt show him his place hnaha.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
sweet...! IM ready for him...Goin to Auto Tuner next week...Shouldnt be there long hopefully...
-Matt

·
Registered
35 Posts
its funny how some drivers can't drive..
raced ws6 in my gt-s 6spd(bone stock 15flat 1/4).. beat it by 1/2 car length..
fast car w/ slow driver lol..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts