Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm from cincinnati, OH but will most likely be moving to Myrtle Beach for college, how's the import scene down there? Any IS's rolling around down there looking hot?

·
Registered
680 Posts
ive been to myrtle beach a few times this summer and have seen a few IS's there. i talked to a few of the guys and they always live close by, but never in myrtle. there is rumors of a black custom turbo'd IS from some speed shop that is in myrtle beach, but I haven't seen it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats cool my plans for after college might include opening a car audio/performance/and everything in between shop somewhere near the ocean in myrtle beach. I'm taking a little vacation down there oct. 24, maybe i can meet up with a IS guy/girl down there and they can show me whats up with the scene in the south. someone PM me! :chill: 8)

·
Registered
680 Posts
well, i can drive down there and meet with you ... but i can tell you that there wont be hardly anything going on at the end of oct. there will still be some people crusin and clubn but nothing close to what summer is like.

i can definately show you the other stuff ... the hot spots, tourist stuff, etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts