Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Check out this thread in the Race-Related section...

http://my.is/forums/showthread.php?p=3668805#post3668805

it's an awesome opportunity, and best of all, it's being sponsored by Lexus of America!! they're providing 12 pairs of tickets for my.IS members AND a hospitality suite at the raceway. :bigSmile: don't miss out, if you're available!

if any of you CA members want to drive out, PM jruhi4 or post in that thread as well!! ;)

·
Registered
278 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, I already submitted my reply to perhaps get tickets for the 10th!

I'll be sure and take plenty of video / pictures while I'm there! I hope some of my fellow AZ members can attend, this would be a perfect opportunity for a meet etc...

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Flipside909 said:
Don't forget to RSVP before Friday. ;)
yup yup. if you guys want to go, please PM jruhi4 or post in that thread ASAP! we've got to RSVP to Lexus of America by this Friday. ;)

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
I have extra tix on the CL side. So if my.is runs out...I have a few to give out.

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
Jeremiah, looks like i can't be going to that one. its free and im missing out on the Lexus Grand Am. dammit. i miss out on everything fcuk me hard.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
13s_is300 said:
i got the tickets in please email me or pm me if you have signed up. thanks

jeremiah
Jer..you have the ClubLexus set... my.IS tix were already mailed out by jruhi and the FL crew. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts