Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys, can we get together for a sushi meet sometime within the next two weeks. My schedule is flexible for any days but must be after 7 pm. Lets have a vote count of all attending as to deciding on a week night or weekend. The place will be a local sushi bar with pretty cool atmosphere and music located at 59th Ave and Freeway 101. Please sign up and post your preference day, date.

jamessinh doesn't matter which day (just wanna eat sushi) :)

Update: September 17th, Saturday about 8PM
the place:
www.sakanasushi.com
Sakana Sushi & Grill
20250 N. 59th Avenue | Glendale, AZ | (623) 566-3595

101 Freeway & 59th Ave
North of Beardsley

Here is the map:
http://mappoint.msn.com/(p3izub45wj...78|1|20250+N+59th+Ave,+Glendale,+AZ+85308|L1|

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
Make it a Friday night or Saturday and ill try to make it. Whats the sushi bar called and the pricing there?

·
Registered
354 Posts
I'll make the trip up. I need an excuse to get up to the Valley anyways, may as well get some decent food out of it.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I'm down, although I probably won't eat since I am a snob when it comes to sushi. Once you've both experienced & had sushi from Japan, nothing comes close to the original.

At any rate, let's get a date going and I'm there!

P.S. Nice to have met you James, it was a pleasure hearing boost from another AZ IS300.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
neomurph said:
I'm down, although I probably won't eat since I am a snob when it comes to sushi. Once you've both experienced & had sushi from Japan, nothing comes close to the original.

At any rate, let's get a date going and I'm there!

P.S. Nice to have met you James, it was a pleasure hearing boost from another AZ IS300.
Aren't you a network engineer??? :lol: :p

·
Registered
13,905 Posts
If it was a Saturday night, I might be able to make it out. I work until 5ish, and I'm 1.5 hrs south of TUS. I don't really like sushi, though.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'm down to meet up. As long as it's not the same night as my bro's wedding. Hopefully by that time my car won't be sold so I can bring it to a meet where it's not raining.

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
September 17th at around 8:00ish to that one sushi restaurant. How many can make it?

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
the wrong tone said:
If it was a Saturday night, I might be able to make it out. I work until 5ish, and I'm 1.5 hrs south of TUS. I don't really like sushi, though.
call in sick. !

·
8,803 Posts
the wrong tone said:
and I'm 1.5 hrs south of TUS. I don't really like sushi, though.

uhh... isnt that mexico?

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok who's is up for this Saturday the 17? i can be there but about or after 8. Hey Spencer whats up with the 17th, come on and show up and I buy YOU the beers and sake.... :)

·
Registered
13,905 Posts
I'm not going by myself, but if my Sierra Vista bros are down, I'm down. Bobby, Tommy?

1 - 20 of 78 Posts