Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bottom line.....Buy one. I had heard about this product a while ago, but never really checked it out. My wife bought me one at costco today, and I just finished a nice wash of my GGP beauty. The water blade is really awesome. For those of you that don't know what this product is....it's a 12" silicone bladed squeegee type of deal. Well, it wisks away the water very well. And with an extremely quick towel touch up, your car is completely dry. Today was no doubt the fasted dry ever. It claims to be 15x less friction than a terry cloth towel. Check it out.

Peter

·
Registered
667 Posts
I bought one after my friend with a 97 M3 recommended it. It does do an amazing job, but it takes some practice to do it well.

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
Very awesome, saves SO much time, but you have to use an Absorber chamois to get the harder to reach areas and angles.

·
Registered
759 Posts
They are great for drying the windows but I would NEVER use them on paint surfaces especially dark pigmented paint. These waterblades will create swirl marks in the long run. No matter how great you clean your car there will be these microscopic dirt elements still on it and with a terry towel these particles would get stuck in the towel's little holes while the waterblade will scratch the paint after long term use. The detailing shop I go to frowns upon the use of it for anything but the windows.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts