Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a Millennium Silver IS300 with everything, Heates seats, trunk mat, locks, 8 way seats , wood fake plates and interior color is no matter, WISH i could get all of that in black leather, anyways the real reason for this is i am looking for out the door prices and the dealer where u got it. Please help i am willing to go anywhere in CA to get the car just need the overall low price....

Thank you in advance
David

·
Registered
113 Posts
I think Heated seat is a waste of $ in CA. I have it in my Ford Expedition 00' and never need to use it since the day I bought it. I wished that I had ask for LSD in my IS300

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also dont want the heated seats BUT i go to work very early in the AM and it is cold as hell here, i also get to trade my wife's POS BMW320i for a down and she says if i give up my car u can get heated seats, oh well!!

Anyways please tell me the outthe door price and the number of the dealership if you can.

Thanks
David

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
theres fake wood on the IS? LOL. Sounds like you want the Lux pkg which is only avail on ivory interior. trunk mats are $40 and wheels locks are $30. and what your basically saying is you want a fully loaded silver IS, may or may not need LSD (unsure of what is avail in cali now since i bought my car a long time ago) but i think heated seats require you buy a moonroof option too ... i dunno. can't help you much on this one bro.

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HELP ME. I am looking for the overall price paid and from what dealer.......... I want to buy really sooooooooooon.

·
Registered
721 Posts
call up Beverly hill Lexus.......ask for Fritz........he will give a price....tell him nicky told you to call him.....

1 310 274 5200

------------------
2001 Silver IS300
95 Eclipse GST
99 SLK 230 Sport

·
Registered
113 Posts
I paid 34,800 out the door for 01' IS300:

Leather Package
Chrome Wheel (Not the cheap polish graphite one)
SunRoof
WheelLock
Carpeted Cargo Mat
Spoiler
Silver/Black

Vicki (internet dept)
714-892-2527

·
Registered
108 Posts
I am also very interested in this car but jamest_corvel 34,800 out the door? In Cal, with tax and everything, man that is good. The lowest that I can get is 39. What kind of financing did you get and where?

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
I love my heated seats and I am in SJ. I don't think the Silver comes with that package does it? At any rate get the heated seats...they rule

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK I CALLED VICKI

$34,700 out the door and she will pick me up at the airport i just have to drive the 300+ miles home

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i told her ur name
she was like i know him, as for the options i changed a little from urs

i got
LUXERY PACKAGE, WOOD plates, heated seats, seat pipe eww, trunk mat, locks, lsd

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well its like apples and oranges

I got the LUX package and u got the rims, i got the wood (big wow) u got a spoiler if im correct??? The deal is not too bad, but i am still going to look a bit, maybe buy in March!! MILLENNIUM SILVER!

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Now that i read my last post i feel it looks like i was dissin u, in fact i was dissin the wood part of the is300 i am getting, i would rather have a spoiler, the reason urs is cheaper in price is the fast that i want the LUX package, if i didn't get the WOOD, HEATED SEATED ETC it would have been the same price as u.

David

·
Registered
68 Posts
Quote "...i just have to drive the 300+ miles home"

This is really not a good way to break in the new engine, if you want to keep the IS for a few years.

my 2 cents.

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
34,700 OTD for real are you sure she isn't going to say oh we need to add this and this???

Have them cut the paperwork and send it to you prior to flying down. Once you are down there you are pretty much on their turf and it is a long walk back.

Call Stevens Creek Lexus and play that number against them.

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Agent Smith

SHE OFFERED TO SEND ME THE OFFER IN WRITING WITH HER SIGNATURE AND ALSO OFFERED TO HAVE ME GO THERE AND JUST GIVE HER MY DOWN AND GIVES ME 7 DAYS TO LINE UP A LOAN, SHE SEEMS TO BE PRETTY HONEST, SHE SAT ON THE PHONE WITH ME FOR AN HOUR AND WE WORKED THE NUMBERS, THAT DEAL WILL MAKE 1k OFF THIS DEAL, SO I SEE IT I HAVE ABOUT 800$ to play with here in SAN JOSE, STEVENS CREEK DIDN't WANT TO TALK NUMBERS. SHE WAS HONEST AND TOLD ME THEY ARE MAKING 1k AND SHE WOULD SEND ME THE PAPERWORK IF I WANTED IT....

SHE IS COOL AND HEY THEY KNOW THE CAR WILL SELL...

AS PER DRIVING THE 300 MILES, I AM LEFT WITHOUT A CHOICE ON THAT, I MAKE MONEY JUST NOT ENOUGH TO FINANCE MORE TO PAY MORE IN SAN JOSE, IF SOMEONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN GET THE SAME CAR FOR LESS OR EQUAL VALUE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GET IT LOCAL.... AND ADVISE WORKS FOR ME , THANKS EVERYONE!!!

David
AOL IM MillSilveris300

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
Have her do it. Then go to Stevens Creek and say - meet me half way. Right now right here let's go. If they say no, f' them if they say yes, you save the cost of airfare and gas.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts