Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see plenty of modded is300s on campus. Show your face!

·
Registered
853 Posts
I used to be there, not anymore. Graduated last year. There was a car club on campus that used to meet every few weeks at night on top of the G3 parking structure. Not sure if they're still active, but be on the look out for them.

·
Registered
849 Posts
I went to a couple of those meets when I had my SI. Really cool ppl. I don't go there but I knew a couple ppl that did who also had the EP3 SI.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Im still there, im the MSM with the carbon hood and black works. Most of the IS's that I see and talk to there arent on here though. I only have class on wednesday night though

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
for got i made this thread.. im there mon-thurs... -________________- i think ive sen you around anthony. i kno i met u at the moorpark meet a long time ago?

·
Registered
21 Posts
i always spot a slammed light blue one by campus. are you on here? i know you spotted me as well. im in the Black is300 tint on the work rezax rims

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey guys! New to the forums! Just bought my IS 3 weeks ago. I think it would be cool to do a regular meetup in the Valley. Just moved here 2 years ago so I think it would be fun to meet up, talk cars, shoot the shit. If anyone else is interested, let's get something going..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts