Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figs website shows that they are out of stock for this item. Looking to buy one if anyone has one for sale. This mod is apparently a must for our manuals lol.

please pm me if you have one for sale
Located in San Francisco,CA.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Unless you just have to have the Figs brand CDD, you can go into any auto parts store and get a 10mm brake line union. It won’t be as pretty, but will work exactly the same. It just gives some “feel” back to the clutch pedal, not a “must have”. Lexus’ expected typical customer wants a smooth shifting, soft pedal. This gives some of that feel back.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Unless you just have to have the Figs brand CDD, you can go into any auto parts store and get a 10mm brake line union. It won’t be as pretty, but will work exactly the same. It just gives some “feel” back to the clutch pedal, not a “must have”. Lexus’ expected typical customer wants a smooth shifting, soft pedal. This gives some of that feel back.
Do this and save some money. I think it is a nice and cheap mod. The throttle spacer mod is nice too.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I did a piece of braided hose and a hose clamp. Slice the hose down the side, place around spring, put on clamp and good to go.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts