·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DOES IT WORK???

·
Registered
333 Posts
Yes it works. I love mine. I have the M.Silver, some feel that it could induce scratches, but I have seen none. Be sure the car is very clean before you use it.

It sure cuts down on drying time.

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that is sweeeeet, so if i wash my car good, there wont be any lines from it??

·
Registered
75 Posts
Well, it does not work as good as it seems. It does definitely cut down on the drying time, however the less water there is on your vehicle, the harder, as in more resistance there is. It's similar to running a big squeegie across your vehicle. You still have alot of water residue left over, however they are easily removed with a towel, afterwards. I have actually notice a few scratches now on the bumpers from the waterblade. Also my ride is silver so there may be more scratches, however I may not see them. If your ride is a dark color it may not be a good idea to use the waterblade. Just my .02.

·
Registered
301 Posts
This thing did NOT work for me.

However, I rinse my car by letting water flow over the surface, the water sheets off and there is not much left to dry.

But if you are like most people and use some sort of nozzle, then you will have lots of water "beads" remaining on your car, which the Water Blade will easily remove.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Screw the water blade..Spend $10 bucks more and get a leaf blower at home depot. Several people I know use leaf blowers also. No scatches since there is no type of contact on the paint surface, and you get all the water blown out of the crevasses. You know how it is after you dry the car and drive it, water comes out of no where. Your neighbors will think your crazy, but hey it gets the job done in half the time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love mine it works great, removes lots of water and it doesn't scratch the paint. I also use a power raft inflator to get the water out of the tight places. Finish it off with an chamois and it's all good.

·
Registered
75 Posts
After the waterblade, terry cloth towel and the tire dressing, I just drive really fast up and down my street. Folks think I am weird, but they just do not understand!!!! As if! They drive camrys and quest minivans, what the hell do they know about car care? the last time they washed their cars was when the other bush was president.

·
Registered
27 Posts
for ppl that want leaf blower, save your money and buy this.Clicky I use this myself and loved it. This is a must for anyone that wash car at home. It has combination of strong wet/dry vacuum and 165mph blower(faster than our car.

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
this is what he was getting at

it's 99$ at sears and might work

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
Originally posted by is300soon:
this is what he was getting at

it's 99$ at sears and might work

I have one of those things, they RULE. if you do a lot of work in your garage, this is the perfect addition to your tool collection. I've seen people who do wood-working build a custom vaccum system w/ this. Basically hook up a PVC pipe and then drill a few holes, attach some flexible hose, and rout each hose to a workstation. When you cut, all the sawdust is removed and keeps your work area clear.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts