Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone :D just wanted to say what's up to all the so cal and irvine is3's. Sis had a baby and they decided to get a pilot, but my bro in law wanted to keep his is300. So they decided to sell my 96 accord, and let me drive his car until my sis goes back to work in a year or so. I'm really luvin this car, it's oh so smooth and so much faster in comparison to my old car(duh :p ). I have always been considering getting a 04 manual, and driving this one around has really pushed me even closer to considering the IS as my next car.

Be on the lookout for a 01 auburn sky pearl, bone stock w/ jdm short antenna :D if you see me around make sure to say wassup...haha

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha thx. It's so tempting to go ahead and start modding it, but I really shouldn't since it's still my bro in law's car. Too bad he's not an enthusiast and is one of those people that freak out when something is not OEM. oh well...saves me from spendin more money :eek:

·
Premium Member
8,851 Posts
can't wait till i see ur 04 5spd on the local street here. :wink:

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
welcome.
and a few tips to help you from getting flamed:
just say no to rice
search
ask someone you know
if you need something go to dynamic autosports

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
you go to uci.. dont you? i saw your nick on anteaterforum lol.. i was looking for some class/prof tips :wink:

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
2nd year mech engr..just so out of it now.. finals on mon, tues, wed, and friday... )$(#*)($#@*)(!~!!!

i think ineed to go out for a drive.. heh :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.