Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a GGP IS300 dropped on S-Tech springs with 18" rims. I have a Type-R front lip and the rest of the car is stock. The sidemarkers are filled in and everything looks good.

Now I have C-West eyelids on the car right now but I'm trying to decide if maybe the C-West eyelids are too much?

·
Registered
387 Posts
i have a similar setup...id say leave them off.. Too much makes the car too cluttered.. simple clean look is the best iMHO

·
Registered
122 Posts
it really is your call..if you paid to paint them just leave them on

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
lets see a picture of them on and off to decide from... :)

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
Take them off. I had this issue with my GGP but I love my painted heads too much to cover them up at all. You can sell them for a good price.

·
Registered
645 Posts
OMG, those are hidious, get them off the car as quick as you can so you can sell them to me.........:)

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL.

I'm honestly not sure guys. I loved how they look at first but now when I see stock Is's on the road I'm instantly drawn to the unique styling of the headlights!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
if your headlights are painted, take them off but if they are not painted leave them on i got the same color and i like mine

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
I say get rid of them. I like the ones that are curved for the circles on the lights, the straight one's don't look good to me. I prefer nothing at all.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Take it off. I agree with isthrizzy and hi im arie. Those are not really good looking eyelids (the ones that curve with the circles are better) and it will look alot better when you have a bodykit. If you like them and will be getting a bodykit soon, then just save the hassle and leave it on, but if your not planning to get a bodykit might as well take it off for now.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
i just dont know what the hell eye lids have to do with body kits? there is no relation???? maybe its the peoples personal opionon that they think it flows better with a body kit, but if you like them keep them if you dont take them off, also they only stick on so its not like they are permanent anyways

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
off

like you said in another other post... seeing a stock IS driving down the road is so sexy :)

ive never been a big fan of eyelids to begin with on an IS300, even if you had body kit... just my .02

1 - 19 of 19 Posts