Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm moving tommorrow... no wait today and my DSL isn't gonna be up in the new place for a few weeks... how I'm gonna survive for 2 weeks without .net, let alone the entire internet, I don't know... thak God for dialup...

So then, I'm out!

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
Lata man! Good luck on the move!

Lotsa coffee...lots n lots of coffee. :wink:

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
ZaKapitan said:
I'm moving tommorrow... no wait today and my DSL isn't gonna be up in the new place for a few weeks... how I'm gonna survive for 2 weeks without .net, let alone the entire internet, I don't know... thak God for dialup...

So then, I'm out!
You might have to learn to interact with actual people.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
I'll tell you what, when you go back to dial-up you'll curse the SOB who posted the 3.4Mb pic of his new girlfriend's tattoo.

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
DJPoop said:
ZaKapitan said:

So then, I'm out!
"actual" people :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Aubie83 said:
DJPoop said:
ZaKapitan said:

So then, I'm out!
"actual" people :lol: :lol:
"What" do you mean?

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ltunedgirl said:
oneeyejack said:
you can always use dialup. don't you have access at work/school/friend's place?
he doesn't work...I think he may go to school and he has no friends...any other ideas?
That's kinda funny coming from someone who got in free to my "I got my license back" party at one of the most expensive clubs in hollywood, one block down from the Mans Chinese theater, and saw all the people I knew... There were at least 400 poeple there...

BTW.... how were the free drinks that night?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
8 Participants
ZaKapitan
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing