Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My car is totaled and I just bought a new 08 g35x. Been glad to be part of this site and all that I could help. ill be here still once in a while. I still have some business with members I need to take care of. Dont worry sunny I will get it shipped I havent been to work in a couple days after I got mugged.........ive had the worst week ever!

got 102k on it 2002

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
sorry to hear about your shit situation.

hopefully everything will be back to normal for you soon.

congrats on the g35x

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
Sorry to hear Jon, glad to hear you're ok. You don't have to own an IS to be a part of .net. Check in every now an then.

Take it easy bro.

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
sad to see you go...

·
Premium Member
23,115 Posts
wow that sucks, better luck with the new ride. you probably got mugged b/c someone needed the $12 for a pack of smokes......freakin jersey ;)

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......darn...

you ok???
thanks marc yea im ok.....someone cut me off on the 496/rt 3 merge and i spun out and crashed the guy who cut me off left the scene

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry to hear Jon, glad to hear you're ok. You don't have to own an IS to be a part of .net. Check in every now an then.

Take it easy bro.
oh im defintely not leaving but i wont be on here as much since i dont have an is.....but an boosted is is in the future :)

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wow that sucks, better luck with the new ride. you probably got mugged b/c someone needed the $12 for a pack of smokes......freakin jersey ;)
i was very surprised i got jumped in nyc...it was the village.....not the bronx or some bad area....

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sorry to hear that man - at least you're all right, health is more important. I hope you still come out to the ny/nj meets. congrats on the G35x!
i def will try to get out there, im just so busy with work. i still havent sent out the body kit for sunny.....and i feel horrible.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sorry to hear about your bad luck, good luck in the future... if you do come back couple years from now we'll still welcome you!!
thanks for all the nice words guys.....i really appreciate it. :)

·
Registered
903 Posts
My car is totaled and I just bought a new 08 g35x. Been glad to be part of this site and all that I could help. ill be here still once in a while. I still have some business with members I need to take care of. Dont worry sunny I will get it shipped I havent been to work in a couple days after I got mugged.........ive had the worst week ever!
jon,
dont worry about it, you have kept me up to date with the kit,
hope all is well,

·
Premium Member
5,701 Posts
Fookin sheet. Stick around, we need some quality members to check these newbs, lol!!!

And now, a moment of silence.......

Thank you.

Reactions: linner420
1 - 20 of 27 Posts