Lexus IS Forum banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
A serious question, is it a shop car or a daily driven car?

·
Registered
16 Posts
BlitzkriegS4 said:
You are speaking to one of the mechanics of the car. The owner, myself, and our shop tune it and and come up with new ideas for the car. Besides here is where the inferiority complex is. The whole situation and even those threads were started by the always shit talking IS300gte. For months now the car or any car for that matter is getting done all the while we were ready willing and able to run their cars. Hahhaah and all of a sudden after 3 yrs the platform has been in the US and just broke 11's and now you will all magically run 10's on street tires no less....hahaha.
Well if you are one of the mechanics, than I owe you an apology. I have great respect for tuners of high HP cars. And that car despite all the crap that has been spewed about it on this site, is a work of art and the ppl involved w/ it should get due respect. I am not claiming I will run it on street tires, I just said that it will happen, and I am not one to lie, I am not also one to brag about something to make myself look good, not saying you are I am refering to other ppl. Its too bad we met on bad terms... Anyways NO LOVE lost, but I still want to race it when my car is finished...again.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey I am on here because I like the IS300, I like talking turbo, and sh!t talk is always fun too. I own Blitzkrieg and my buddy Mark owns SlvrBulletS4. We are both nonstop on the cars always looking for something new to get that edge. Of fabricator backs us up and improves on our ideas and bring is to life. This is a great hobby and I love sharing ideas. Best of luck, oh and the S4 is still faster :evil:

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
so is this ANTHONY? or is it mark who owns the Silverbullet? also when did you guys won AWE? I thoguht that was Todd's shop? just tryin to get clarification.. cause I am in the philly area.. and my friends go to Todd's shop.. been going there since he was in chestnut hill area.. and now in willow grove.. also... I am not bashin or nothin.. jsut tryin to figure stuff out... I know your cars are fast.. there is not doubt about that... but dont overlook the fact that there are no 8- sec S4's unlike the 8-9 supra's and with the setup that some of the guys have that could be very possible..in the long run..

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
BlitzkriegS4, I am sorry where did I say anything about stock tires? Maybe your testosterone running out of control has blinded you. I said stock weight you idiot! Since you are such an intelligent guy, I am sure you know that there are 2JZ-GE engine Supras out there running 9's.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Wxman said:
BlitzkriegS4, I am sorry where did I say anything about stock tires? Maybe your testosterone running out of control has blinded you. I said stock weight you idiot! Since you are such an intelligent guy, I am sure you know that there are 2JZ-GE engine Supras out there running 9's.
hey get off the internet and smoke a porsche :wink:

·
Registered
53 Posts
fairuza11 said:
so is this ANTHONY? or is it mark who owns the Silverbullet? also when did you guys won AWE? I thoguht that was Todd's shop? just tryin to get clarification.. cause I am in the philly area.. and my friends go to Todd's shop.. been going there since he was in chestnut hill area.. and now in willow grove.. also... I am not bashin or nothin.. jsut tryin to figure stuff out... I know your cars are fast.. there is not doubt about that... but dont overlook the fact that there are no 8- sec S4's unlike the 8-9 supra's and with the setup that some of the guys have that could be very possible..in the long run..
I would rather not bring the shops name into sh!t talking. I never said that either of us own the shop, but was referring to it as the shop we both use.
Mark and I have our own garage that we wor out of as well in NJ. Yes I am well aware of 8 sec. Supras but have yet to see an eight sec IS300.
As we speak the Bullet is geting geared up for another huge change with larger turbos and a totally different intake system. We are looking for mmid to low 10s and daily driven. We ran the numbers and looked at the flow maps. Things are looking real good

Anthony

·
Registered
53 Posts
Wxman said:
I am talking about a street driven car. Drive that car legally to the track and run the damn thing. We do it with the S4s all the time. I have never had to run a slick on this car ever yet I get consistant 1.7 60' on regular street (DOT approved) tires. Lets see your IS300 run an 11 sec ET like that, then go and do it on the street. To top it off do it through a full quiet exhaust not a fart cannon.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
BlitzkriegS4 said:
I am talking about a street driven car. Drive that car legally to the track and run the damn thing. We do it with the S4s all the time. I have never had to run a slick on this car ever yet I get consistant 1.7 60' on regular street (DOT approved) tires. Lets see your IS300 run an 11 sec ET like that, then go and do it on the street. To top it off do it through a full quiet exhaust not a fart cannon.
Just remember you said that, cause I love to see ppl eat their words.

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
BlitzkriegS4 said:
fairuza11 said:
I would rather not bring the shops name into sh!t talking. I never said that either of us own the shop, but was referring to it as the shop we both use.
Mark and I have our own garage that we wor out of as well in NJ. Yes I am well aware of 8 sec. Supras but have yet to see an eight sec IS300.
As we speak the Bullet is geting geared up for another huge change with larger turbos and a totally different intake system. We are looking for mmid to low 10s and daily driven. We ran the numbers and looked at the flow maps. Things are looking real good

Anthony
Anthony.. I was not tryin to be a Dick.. and I am not shit talkin man so relax.. geesus your beef is not with me it is with other ppl I was just tryin to clear things up...

·
Registered
53 Posts
No no no Sh1T talking is what I am doing "my car is better than yours" there is no hurt feelings man. I don't take anyone serious, it is just the internet :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
SmackTalk

WooHoo... lots of loud noises here.... Any of you S4 killers out here in sunny northern califonia bay area? I've yet to meet an IS300 owner who wants to play. I would love to have the chance to have a crack at one of you. I'll even play nice and run 91 octane.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
can I ask, where the fuck do you guys get all the money for this crap??? I really just want to know because this is insane. Just wondering. Peace out

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
heee

ha ha ha!!! Fart canon! :D :lol: :lol:

BlitzkriegS4 said:
Wxman said:

41 - 60 of 70 Posts