Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Hey Slapnuts is back.... YEAH SLAPNUTS...

I haven't forgotten about the race, I am just waiting for my car to be completed. Like I said before my car was totalled so it takes a bit to reinstall everything not to mention get shop time. And when that happens you will surely hear from me. I never received a PM back from the first one I sent so I took it to be that the instagator wasn't down w/ the race.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Andrew A4 said:
There is nothing wrong with wanting to see you guys fallow through with all your talk.

WXMAN talks much sh*t and will try to deliver. I've seen his car in action and it's screams.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I haven't forgotten about the race, I am just waiting for my car to be completed. Like I said before my car was totalled so it takes a bit to reinstall everything not to mention get shop time. And when that happens you will surely hear from me. I never received a PM back from the first one I sent so I took it to be that the instagator wasn't down w/ the race.
Maybe if you pimped a race with a car you owned people would take you more seriously.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
so your telling me I don't own the car I am trying to race... Let me make sure I heard you correctly.

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Dood AndrewA4... Trust me.. GTE has his car and is tuning and breakin it in.. I know this For fact...I am not a bibg talker on the boards but I know alot more then I let on.... also I have raced a few S4's modded and not modded... still have not yet lost to one..they are fun races..

·
Registered
526 Posts
Andrew A4 said:
Uhh I guess you haven't seen the pics of his car? IS300 with 2jz-gte and 6 speed Getrag?
And its still not done yet. Well, thats what he told me in a PM.

Oh yeah, I still hope you remember the time you made an ass out of yourself on the forums. You contradicted yourself basically on this same matter "trying to instigate a race with a car you don't own" and everyone called you out on it.
I never pimped a race with a car I dont own yet. I also didnt pimp a race with the SilverBullet, Blitzkrieg, or 2FaS4. You guys all did and many of you were claiming making bets in excess of 10k. There is nothing wrong with wanting to see you guys fallow through with all your talk.
Andrew A4, didn't you say many of you were claiming making bets in excess of 10k. So explain to us who are these "many of us claiming making bets in excess of 10k.

I think your intelligence gets the best of you. You still don't understand how to use your grammar or put together sentences in the correct context together. Owning the car is one thing, and having it available to race is another. So stop telling people that they shouldn't pimp races with a car they don't own even though they do own the car. You idiot. :roll:

Such a shame..must you really continue to make a complete ass out of yourself?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Andrew A4, didn't you say many of you were claiming making bets in excess of 10k. So explain to us who are these "many of us claiming making bets in excess of 10k.
One of you was claiming they would throw down huge bets in excess of 10k and a few others were backing him up saying they would be down to throw cash also. Your memory isnt too good bro.

Owning the car is one thing, and having it available to race is another. So stop telling people that they shouldn't pimp races with a car they don't own even though they do own the car. You idiot.
What the fuck are you talking about? If you are pimping a race with a car that has yet to be built, YOU DONT FUCKING OWN IT. If i were to say ill smoke your ass when i get my T28 installed (runs low 13's on a 1.8t), i would be just as big as a dipshit as you. But I dont do that shit, and none of the other Audi guys do. Get with it ass clown!

Dood AndrewA4... Trust me.. GTE has his car and is tuning and breakin it in.. I know this For fact...I am not a bibg talker on the boards but I know alot more then I let on.... also I have raced a few S4's modded and not modded... still have not yet lost to one..they are fun races..
Ive been talking to GTE in private and really dont need you to talk his car up anymore.

Then you obviously havent raced even a moderately modded S4. A chip and exhaust alone will get an S4 into the low 13 second range. A couple guys i know have run 13.1s on a very hot humid out at the California Speedway a couple weeks back with a chip and exhaust alone.

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Andrew A4 said:
One of you was claiming they would throw down huge bets in excess of 10k and a few others were backing him up saying they would be down to throw cash also. Your memory isnt too good bro.

Riiight....That still doesn't sound like MANY people wanting to throw down 10 grand. Sounds like one person said that and others said they'd throw down some cash too.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Andrew A4 said:

Owning the car is one thing, and having it available to race is another. So stop telling people that they shouldn't pimp races with a car they don't own even though they do own the car. You idiot.
What the f*ck are you talking about? If you are pimping a race with a car that has yet to be built, YOU DONT FUCKING OWN IT. If i were to say ill smoke your ass when i get my T28 installed (runs low 13's on a 1.8t), i would be just as big as a dipshit as you. But I dont do that shit, and none of the other Audi guys do. Get with it ass clown!

Ive been talking to GTE in private and really dont need you to talk his car up anymore.

Then you obviously havent raced even a moderately modded S4. A chip and exhaust alone will get an S4 into the low 13 second range. A couple guys i know have run 13.1s on a very hot humid out at the California Speedway a couple weeks back with a chip and exhaust alone.
Sorry, I don't really remember the small things like that. I still remember the time where everyone called you out when you contradicted yourself. :lol: :roll: That was hilarious.

Hmm..I now think that you are the biggest .fucking retard I ever had a argument with (quite a useless one as well). If your car is being modified and in the shop, YOU STILL .FUCKING OWN IT BECAUSE YOU PAID FOR THE CAR AND YOU HAVE THE SLIPS FOR IT. THAT MEANS YOU OWN IT.

What you MEAN is that they currently don't have it available to use/race. God..don't you have a wider range of vocabulary? You think that "having your shop in the car" means you don't own the car? Tell me then..who owns the car if it is in the shop? The shop owns it? LOL. Your stupidity [or lack of intelligence since you won't understand what that means] does really get the best of you lol..pathetic.

Care to continue arguing ass wipe? Or are you still out to make yourself look even more like a retard. Good job, your well on your way to being a total cock block.

Bravo trying to "award me the Ass Clown Award." Wow..you must feel special and I must feel so priveledged. :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Well gee, maybe because the S4 already has factory bi-turbos. :roll:

·
Registered
526 Posts
This is too pathetic of an argument. Well, it was fun while it lasted Andrew. Good day.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hey andrew it is obvious that no one on this board appreciates it when you and you star up shit. The race between GTE and 2fas4u is just that between them when GTE has his car all tuned in he will follow thru with it, he is not going to just half ass it to make you happy. If all you are going to do is come on here and start shit why don't you and your a4 go back to audiworld. This is getting ridiculous.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
ABCD said:
Well gee, maybe because the S4 already has factory bi-turbos. :roll:
And why do they need factory built turbos..... Hmmm could it be because their enginers can't get the engine to produce enoough power by its self so they need boost for help...

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Andrew, I actually think you are a pretty cool guy from the one thread we talked in. However with that said, racing is racing and I am ready. Ask the Dallas guys about my car, or if you want I will send you a video. Whenever you are ready to race, just let me know where and for how much. Just one more thing, my car is going back to PHR next week for some new "upgrades" and I assure you my dyno is way out of date now. Ever heard of Motec? :) :) :)

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Blitzkrieg, you still don't get it do you. I guarantee that PHR will have an IS300 in the low 11's soon, if not 10's on a stock weight IS300. Just because we don't post everything for you to see doesn't mean the cars are not out there. I will give you the pleasure if seeing my dyno when I get my car back soon, but if you want to see my 1/4 mile times you will have to pay for that on the road.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Sure OK I really don't think you have a grasp of the automotive dynamics that play in street vs track. I would love for you to show me a 10 sec car on street tires on the street. Keep in mind my car has stock turbos. As for the bullet well that is another story. The 11.9 was te tip of a huge Iceberg.
The car is very capably of mid to low 11s with the RSK04s. That just isn't enough for wht we want, therefore we are uping the ante with a much larger and more efficent ballbearing turbo. All the flow data that we have suggest mid 10s. And have fun with your RWD as Quattro puts the pressure on for you to catch up. Good luck specially on the street. :lol:

·
Registered
16 Posts
BlitzkriegS4 said:
Sure OK I really don't think you have a grasp of the automotive dynamics that play in street vs track. I would love for you to show me a 10 sec car on street tires on the street. Keep in mind my car has stock turbos. As for the bullet well that is another story. The 11.9 was te tip of a huge Iceberg.
The car is very capably of mid to low 11s with the RSK04s. That just isn't enough for wht we want, therefore we are uping the ante with a much larger and more efficent ballbearing turbo. All the flow data that we have suggest mid 10s. And have fun with your RWD as Quattro puts the pressure on for you to catch up. Good luck specially on the street. :lol:

boy you got us shaking over here................. oh wait that was a fart.

Here we go again s4 guys are puttin up a front, you do realize that this is an IS300 forum right? You must have a lot of time on your hands cause you talk soo much crap, that I am now asking for a courtsey flush...

low elevens their gonna have to do better than that :lol:

there is no doubt that the Silverbullet is one hell of a car as well as the mechinacs that created it. Its just too bad that all these ppl associated with it have some infereority complex, maybe well have to run for pink slips so it can go to some better owners... :lol:

·
Registered
53 Posts
You are speaking to one of the mechanics of the car. The owner, myself, and our shop tune it and and come up with new ideas for the car. Besides here is where the inferiority complex is. The whole situation and even those threads were started by the always shit talking IS300gte. For months now the car or any car for that matter is getting done all the while we were ready willing and able to run their cars. Hahhaah and all of a sudden after 3 yrs the platform has been in the US and just broke 11's and now you will all magically run 10's on street tires no less....hahaha.

21 - 40 of 70 Posts