Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D

just reminiscing .....

the forum fucking rocks, jedi, webmaster, nice! well, i might still post some kill stories in go fast, but most will be in here now, i think that you should make it so that people with 50 or more posts only can post in here so that the flaming idiots from the other sites don't come in here and raise stupid ruckus's or call bs just to start trouble.

-gte

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ah well, there is one post (race) i wanted to post in go fast, as a sequel or follow up to another kill/previous post, but if its an issue i'll just move my own post.

·
Mr. Negative
12,388 Posts
does this mean you've raced that SilverBullet dude?

WTF was his name 2faS4u or something like that. I'm chomping at the bit... how'd it go..????

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no i haven't, just setting the stage, hopefully this fall something will be setup.

IS_Dude said:
does this mean you've raced that SilverBullet dude?

WTF was his name 2faS4u or something like that. I'm chomping at the bit... how'd it go..????

·
Registered
526 Posts
Andrew A4 said:
no i haven't, just setting the stage, hopefully this fall something will be setup.
Still pimping races with a car you don't have?
Uhh I guess you haven't seen the pics of his car? IS300 with 2jz-gte and 6 speed Getrag?

Obviously, you still trying to pimp races with a car you don't have (your friend's silver bullet). :roll:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
OMG....Slapnut is it....Yeah Slapnut....He does have the car....He's in the process on breaking in the Engine and tuning and tweaking....Give it a rest....You're just a plain pain in the A$$

Dan
02' MSM IS3
570rwhp 6-Speed

·
Registered
526 Posts
ABCD said:
Andrew A4 said:
Still pimping races with a car you don't have?
Uhh I guess you haven't seen the pics of his car? IS300 with 2jz-gte and 6 speed Getrag?

Obviously, you still trying to pimp races with a car you don't have (your friend's silver bullet). :roll:
Oh yeah, I still hope you remember the time you made an ass out of yourself on the forums. You contradicted yourself basically on this same matter "trying to instigate a race with a car you don't own" and everyone called you out on it. :roll:

Bet you still remember that? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
161 Posts
And its still not done yet. Well, thats what he told me in a PM.

Oh yeah, I still hope you remember the time you made an ass out of yourself on the forums. You contradicted yourself basically on this same matter "trying to instigate a race with a car you don't own" and everyone called you out on it.
I never pimped a race with a car I dont own yet. I also didnt pimp a race with the SilverBullet, Blitzkrieg, or 2FaS4. You guys all did and many of you were claiming making bets in excess of 10k. There is nothing wrong with wanting to see you guys fallow through with all your talk.

·
Mr. Negative
12,388 Posts
Andrew A4 = LCD

You've been OwNt all over this forum. Give it up kid! You got nothin'.

ABCD, I know I remember it. ;) Too bad the evidence was too hard to find. Otherwise LCD's OwNtness would be quoted everywhere he goes.

ABCD said:
Oh yeah, I still hope you remember the time you made an ass out of yourself on the forums. You contradicted yourself basically on this same matter "trying to instigate a race with a car you don't own" and everyone called you out on it.

Bet you still remember that?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Talking mad shit doesnt mean you've been owned. Because thats all you fools do. There is only a handful of guys on this board who actually sound like they arent kids in high school who have parents with too much money. And you definately aren't one of them.

·
Mr. Negative
12,388 Posts
Andrew A4 said:
Talking mad shit doesnt mean you've been owned. Because thats all you fools do. There is only a handful of guys on this board who actually sound like they arent kids in high school who have parents with too much money. And you definately aren't one of them.
Well make that one of your many faults as a human. Judging charachter and making assumptions, that is.

Try again.

·
Registered
161 Posts
If they arent 17 then they have some serious problems. There is more shit talk on this board than any car forum i've ever read. You might be an exception IS_Dude, but there are not many of you who are.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Andrew A4 said:
Talking mad shit doesn't mean you've been owned true. But talking out of your ass and contradicting yourself means you been owned. And in this case..you have been owned. :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Andrew A4 said:
And its still not done yet. Well, thats what he told me in a PM.

I never pimped a race with a car I dont own yet. I also didnt pimp a race with the SilverBullet, Blitzkrieg, or 2FaS4. You guys all did and many of you were claiming making bets in excess of 10k. There is nothing wrong with wanting to see you guys fallow through with all your talk.
You should have put, "Still pimping races with a car you don't have currently because it is still being worked on?"

There's also nothing wrong with me pointing out the facts of your stupidity. You were all talking about how IS300 owners hide behind the turbo IS300s. But you kept hiding behind SilverBullet all the time. And then you (once again) made a total idiot of yourself.

Oh yeah, it was Freelance making bets in excess of 10k. Get your facts together.

·
Registered
161 Posts
You should have put, "Still pimping races with a car you don't have currently because it is still being worked on?"
Yeah. And it was supposed to be done about 4 months ago. Ive seen engine transplants in various cars, but ive never seen one that takes 6+ months.

But you kept hiding behind SilverBullet all the time.
Im not hiding behind anybodys car. I myself am man to admit that my car is not fast. It is merely quick. I dont try to make it out to be more than it is unlike most people on this board. Just because a friend of mine has a T28 on his A4 and is pulling low 13s doesnt mean anything about my car. The same doesnt seem to go for most of you guys though.

Oh yeah, it was Freelance making bets in excess of 10k. Get your facts together.
You don't have very good reading comprehension do you? I wasn't talking about you in particular.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts