Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I just wanted to start an official thread for all the .net members that go to the Novi meets on tuesdays, So far we had a maximum turnout of 6 Is3's at one time and have had 2 other Is300's that have come on different days. Average turnout has been 3 per meet, that is of course coupled with the 15 Subarus per meet and other random stuff, all this thread is for is to say if you will be able to make it to the meet on tuesday.

Reason for this is that I have to call Seth (Subaru Guy) and tell him how many Is300's are coming per week and how many seats to save for those people. So every week on either monday or tuesday please just give a quick no or yes and how many people will be with you. I will try to put up some pictures of some of the meets as we keep getting more and more cars there.

Also to anyone that comes out to the meets, feel free to tell people about the meets, but please only invite people that are respectful of what we have accomplished with the meet that happens every week, and for the roughly 30 people that show up every week. Also of course NO RICE!!!

Also for anyone interested this is the thread from the Subaru guys, just click to the Last Page if you want to know who will be there the next week
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?s=88585483963fd21cb93d669b2147ffd3&threadid=265413&perpage=25&pagenumber=1

Thanks for reading this post
Derek

Igottuned, mattssi, darrinb, LX4U2NV, GJ, tim_diesel, GreenLex I would like to hear from you guys every week if possible

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
igottuned will be making it there around 6:15, sounds like mattssi won't be able to make it tonight because the turbo kit is still causing problems

·
Registered
466 Posts
I probably won't be able to make it up to there till aug19. gotta study :-?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts