Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
the dash was all custom make...one of my buddy's shop in ma did it for me....it doesnt seem alot of work...but it is...it worth it thought...i love it

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
Wow, it's way too low. The radio/nav position is lower than an IS300. Is it even safe to take your eyes off the road to look at the aftermarket nav?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Double Din In 08 Lexus IS250

here my double din
Do you have any additional pictures? Did you want to move the center air vents or did you have to move them in order to accomadate for the double din? How did you get around the circuit board thats needed in order for the ac to continue to function?

I just brought a Eclipse AVN726E and im looking forward to getting it installed but wanted to know just how long it took them to install the deck and customize the dash. It looks very very nice if mine comes out that good id been very happy. Not sure if id want to remove the air vents though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey where in mass did this get done I'm located in Worcester looking to get a quote on getting the same done to my 07 Lexus is250 non navi he can reach me at [email protected] if you can put us in contact bro would appreciate it.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts