Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My grandaunt will soon be buying a new IS for my cousin (wish it was me), and I was wondering where in LA would be the best place to get a great deal...My grandaunt speaks mostly Chinese so I take that into consideration when choosing a dealer.

I am guessing Longo would be the first dealer to check out, since my family always takes our LS there and they have plenty of Chinese speaking sales people. But I would like to know if there's any other dealer in LA that's worth checking out and that makes good deals.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Um...Symes doesn't sell Lexuses...since you're in Northern CA, you might not know that.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Hey, still have the frames, and yes i would go to longo lexus, they will give you a deal since they move vehicles in volume. Now would be a good time or at the end of the month.

ttys

------------------
Yellow IS300 w/LSD and graphite polished rims

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Mike

My mom told me that my aunt was going to buy my cousin (very older than me) an IS, and she was going to get it through a dealer. Had this been me or my immediate family, of course, we'd get it through TMS. There's no way that my aunt could get the family deal cuz it's my mom's side (vs. my dad's side). Thanx for your input.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
TRDRAV4
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing