Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.. good idea or bad idea?. anything specific i should look out for? aside from seller rating.

im considering the Pioneer Navi AVIC D1. ebay has if about 1100 while some local places have it for about 1500. sounds like a deal to me. the local shops ofcouse say i wont get a warantee.

any input

·
Registered
473 Posts
Did you try, crutchfield, might want to make sure you get a warranty... Usually local shops have better prices and warranty.especially if they install it, might wanna think about going that route for the long run. might be work it. JMO

·
8,880 Posts
You take a risk on warranty. It's up to you. I bought electronic items on e-bay before and had good luck.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
my friends have bought head units from ebay and had no problems...even kept warranty....

·
Registered
973 Posts
im a person who always gets a warranty with a product if its offered. It sucks when you need to get it fixed with out a warranty, and if a manufacturer takes it to remanufacture it then it takes more time. Check crutchfield out imo.

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
Just make sure it wasn't a floor model. Some ebay stores sell these things very cheap because they were a floor display model, those units were harassed and abused and had the screens pulled on by the customers walking by that love to play with colorful objects, so make sure it is NEW SEALED IN BOX with a warranty, then you should be OK.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts